Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 November 2010

Welcome To Sector 3 Knowledge Blog

This blog will be of help to anyone who is studying the suburban sector 3 yellow badge (Greenwich, Lewisham & Bexley) knowledge. I have created this blog for my own study as well as help to others, as I have found there to be a  lack of material for this sector on the web. I will try and post all the called runs i have on the blog as well as any new or obscure points. For anyone who follows this blog, I would very much appreciate it, if you have an appearance that you can email me the runs you got asked so it helps anyone reading this blog.

jamesdcody@googlemail.com  or
jamesdcody@yahoo.co.uk

I am on 4 points on 28's at the moment so nearly halfway through. Just cant wait to get out there working to be honest. My freind who has passed tells me its well worth all the study so don't believe some of the horror storys some cabbies are telling.

Good luck with your knowledge

2 comments: